I have been bombarding you with sales posts recently. Muggins here had the idea of running 16 days of deals a couple of days before December and so that’s all I have been shouting about. Now our Christmas pre orders have closed (you can still order by the way, its just not guaranteed for Christmas) I am concentrating on doing what I love. BAKING. Every day this week I am going to share my favourite festive bakes with the recipes so you can try them at home. Today’s is in homage of my short appearance on The Apprentice last night. In a VT all about how myself and the other winners have got on since The Apprentice there was a picture. I have put it below for you. This is a picture taken years ago of myself selling chocolate brownie cake pops at a chocolate festival in London. They were so delicious but a little time consuming. I have taken this recipe and adapted it to make these super cute Christmas pudding bombs. I went for candied orange but you can go for any flavour you like.
You will need
6 chocolate brownies (must be gooey) preferably Ridiculously Rich
orange blossom water to taste (2tsp)
70g candied orange
1 tbs condensed milk
200g dark chocolate
green and red food gel
- take your brownies and mash them up. In a mixer is best but you can do this by hand.
- Add your condensed milk, flavouring and orange peel
- Mix thoroughly until you form a paste
- Leave in the fridge to stiffen up
- Roll into balls and refrigerate again to create a crust
- Melt your dark chocolate and roll your ball around until coated, repeat to cover all balls
- Decorate with white icing to look like now and paint on holly and berries.