Some days the trusty chocolate biscuit just doesn't cut it, how about a Double Chocolate Tiffin instead? Super easy to make, but tastes absolutely delicious! You might struggle to dunk it in your tea though!
345g Dark Chocolate
390g Digestive Biscuits
175g Salted Butter
85g Golden Syrup
400g Milk Chocolate
50g Coconut Oil
20g Dark Chocolate
You will need a 20cm square tin lined with greaseproof paper
1. In a large bowl, melt your butter, chocolate and golden syrup in the microwave. Do this in 30 second intervals until melted, take care not to burn
2. Once fully melted and combined, chop up all your biscuits into small chunks (you can do this in a food processor if you prefer but take care not to over blitz), and stir these into the chocolate mixture, stir until fully combined
3. Pour this mixture into your lined tin and press down evenly, ensure you get the mixture into all the corners. Pop this into the fridge to set
4. Now, melt your milk chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave, again, do this in 30 second intervals until melted and take care not to burn
5. One your base is set, pour your milk chocolate mixture over the top
6. Lastly, melt your dark chocolate and drizzle this on top. Leave to set, chop into your desired slices and ENJOY!
If any of you make this recipe please don't forget to tag me and share with #bakingwithalana, I love seeing your pictures!